Luxury Travel Guest Author Sara Liss has been around. She grew up in Worcester, Massachusetts (and admits to harboring a special love for the New England accent). Sara did a pre-college year in Israel that involved "hitchhiking through the Judean Desert, hanging with Israeli neo-hippies, and eating way too many borekas at Jerusalem's Mahane Yehuda farmers' market," she says. "It's safe to say I developed my wanderlust that year."
Back in the U.S., Sara attended Barnard College of Columbia University in New York City. She now lives in Miami and travels the world.
The Writing Life of Sara Liss:
Sara's serious journalism jobs have taken her back to the Middle East, where she was a reporter for the Associated Press's Jerusalem bureau and for Time Out Istanbul.
Sara's articles on the Miami dining and design scenes are published in local and national media including Miami Modern Luxury, 944 Magazine, Florida Travel + Life, Home Magazine, and others. As if she weren't busy enough, Sara maintains the South Florida lifestyle blog AllPurposeDark.
Read & Follow Miami-Based Journalist & Luxury Travel Guest Author Sara Liss:
- On Twitter
- On her blog, AllPurposeDark
- In her Miami Herald/Miami.com dining column
- In UrbanDaddy Miami
Read the Latest Luxury Travel Coverage by Sara Liss:
- A profile of the historic yet ultra-modern Dolder Grand Hotel in Zurich, Switzerland
- A walk through a hedonistic luxury hotel in the High Society hub of Sara's home state, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in Florida
- A look at a well-priced, stylish family-favored resort on Florida's Gulf coast, Waldorf Astoria Naples
- A romantic yet kid-friendly oceanfront hotel with Key West's most incredible location, Ocean Key Resort & Spa
- In the Caribbean, a super-luxurious private island resort beloved by yoga babes and fashion folk, Parrot Cay by COMO
- Join Sara for a virtual visit to an estate-like golf and family resort in Napa Valley, Silverado Resort and Spa