Why Stay at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore?
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, opened in late 2011, is a spectacular luxury hotel in Baltimore, an hour north of Washington, D.C. The hotel is managed by Four Seasons Hotels, an uppermost global hotel brand beloved by luxury travelers.
This gleaming tower perches on Baltimore's historic, vibrant Harbor East waterfront, where Francis Scott Key wrote The Star-Spangled Banner during the War of 1812.
The hotel is Baltimore's best, and would be the best hotel in many cities. Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore does everything well. It offers comfortable, plush rooms, exemplary service, exceptional dining, and a great spa and gym.
Location of Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
The hotel perches on the waterfront of Baltimore's Inner Harbor East. It is within a few minutes' walk of:
- Baltimore's historic neighborhoods of Federal Hill, Fells Point, Little Italy, and Canton
- The Baltimore Orioles' Camden Yards, the Baltimore Ravens' M&T Bank Stadium, the Baltimore Blast soccer team's 1st Mariner Arena
- Museums including American Visionary Art Museum, Baltimore Maritime Museum, Maryland Science Center
- Historic attractions such as Flag House and Star Spangled Banner Museum, Lightship Chesapeake, the USS Constellation
- The mesmerizing National Aquarium
- The Inner Harbor waterfront, Harborplace, and shopping
- Baltimore Cathedral, Baltimore City Hall
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is a longer walk or short drive or taxi ride to:
- Fort McHenry
- Peabody Institute and Walters Museum of Art
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House
- Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Lyric Opera House, Hippodrome Theatre
- Johns Hopkins University and Hospital, Mercy Medical Center, University of Maryland Medical Center
The Typical Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore Guest
Many Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore guests are visitors who come to Baltimore on business, or to visit family, or to explore this vibrant city's history and arts. But the hotel is a destination in itself, supplying weekend getaways to tasteful weekenders from up and down the Eastern Corridor.
Children are not an uncommon sight at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. The hotel offers many comforts and conveniences to youngsters, including junior-sized Four Seasons bathrobes.
The hotel has a truly welcoming pet-friendly policy. Felines as well as canines are invited. During my quick checkin, my pet, a travel-loving Siamese cat, was whisked upstairs to my room by the hotel's Pet Concierge. A tray of treats and toys awaited.
What Kinds of Guests Are Happy at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore's happiest guests are those who are looking for:
- A five-star hotel where you can count on everything being done right
- Charming, engaged, one-on-one service
- A quiet luxury hotel to nest in with a partner
- Or a deluxe hotel to stay in with family
- Superlative dining on-property
- A luxury spa right in their hotel
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore may not be your hotel style if you seek:
- A small boutique hotel
- An old-fashioned grand hotel with traditional décor
- A hotel within walking distance of Baltimore's Amtrak station (two miles away)