The Standout Reason to Stay at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel
There are many luxury hotels in London. But Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill has a bull's-eye location in the West End.
Upshot: the hotel's luxury travel guests are in the center of this great city's whirlwind.
Check room rates at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel >>
Exactly Where Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel Is Located in London
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is not just well located, it is beautifully set overlooking Portman Square. Many of the hotel's 434 rooms and suites afford open views of this handsome park.
Portman Square is a ready-made oasis of tranquility. Its serene gardens offer a retreat from the white-hot action of swinging London.
What Makes Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel's Location So Incredible
Hyatt Regency Churchill's location is both practical and irresistible. It is a five-minute stroll to many of London's major attractions, and less than a half-hour’s walk from many others.
What London Attractions Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel Is Very Near To
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel is within a five-minute walk to these London landmarks:
- Oxford St. and hundreds of shops
- Marylebone High St. and its many quirky English boutiques
- Hyde Park
- Numerous Michelin-starred restaurants
- The Wallace Collection, a museum of international renown
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel is under a half hour from these London attractions:
- Shaftesbury Ave. and the West End's theaters
- The British Museum
- Notting Hill and its treasure-laden Portobello Road Market
- Knightsbridge, home of Harrod's
Plus, this Hotel Offers Instant Access to London Tube, Bus, & Train Stations
The Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is brilliantly situated for London transit.
- It is under a five-minute walk to the Marble Arch Tube station
- And it's only steps from bus lines, both directly on Portman Square, and on nearby Baker St.
- St. Pancras International Terminal, for Eurostar to Paris, is 15 minutes by Tube