The London NYC is a smartly designed, all-suites luxury hotel in the heart of midtown Manhattan. It offers guests a bull's-eye location steps from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Central Park and Fifth Avenue's shopping.
The London NYC caters to a versatile clientele. The all-suite format makes it ideal for visiting executives, who may want to work and hold meetings in their suites. Close proximity to Fifth Avenue draws high-end shoppers, and the short walk to the Theater District makes The London NYC suitable for Broadway aficionados.
The hotel's on-property Gordon Ramsay at The London restaurant lures foodies. The adjoining restaurant lounge, Maze by Gordon Ramsay, offers moderately priced gourmet meals and a lively after-dinner bar scene.
The London NYC is part of London Hotels, a US-based boutique hotel company. The brand is a member of LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels, a worldwide collection of high-end properties.
Will You Like The London NYC?
The answer is probably yes if:
- You like modern design
- You want to gaze out on a city view
- You prefer to stay amidst a fashionable crowd, and enjoy a lively bar scene
- You wish to be in the heart of midtown Manhattan
- You will take advantage of a top NYC restaurant right in the hotel
- You'll make use of varied fitness options
- You'd prefer a hotel that is either more staid or more unconventional
- You want a hotel with a full spa, or a swimming pool
- You require extensive business-center facilities