Who Stays at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale?
Luxury travel couples on Florida getaways are The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale's typical guests. The hotel is also favored by well-dressed younger execs in town on business.
Some, but not masses of, families with children are in evidence. They relish the hotel's beach, pool, kids' activities, and youthful appeals like the turtle-shaped poolside café menu. Babysitting services are available.
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale's pet policy is a restrictive one that involves a non-refundable $250 fee. Furry guests whose indulgent owners spring for this option can expect a chef-designed pet menu, treats, toys, and Fiji water.
Beach Location of The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
The Ritz-Carlton commands an ideal location in Fort Lauderdale. The hotel perches on the oceanfront. It has its own beach amidst one of the best-maintained public beaches in all of South Florida (a Blue Wave beach as designated by the Clean Beach Council).
The Ritz-Carlton is moments from mesmerizing Fort Lauderdale attractions including:
- Los Olas Boulevard, famous for its bustling nightlife, fashion boutiques, and cutting-edge dining; if it's hip, it's on Las Olas
- The Water Taxi that whooshes passengers around maritime Fort Lauderdale
- The Los Olas Gondola Tour of Fort Lauderdale's canals
- Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- The Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- The International Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Deep-sea fishing via charter boats
- The Pillars Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel across the street that shares restaurant billing with The Ritz-Carlton (Couples savor The Pillars' seductive Secret Garden restaurant)