Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is a classic oceanfront luxury hotel in South Florida's elegant High Society resort town. Until mid-2013 a Ritz-Carlton, Eau Palm Beach is one of the hotel names to drop in Palm Beach. The hotel attained the coveted, rare Forbes Five Star rating in 2013 (but not in 2014).
This well-heeled resort is a top choice for luxury travelers looking for a relaxed Florida getaway with a dash of white-glove chic. Eau Palm Beach attracts a mix of sophisticated getaway couples, young families with kids in tow, and fine-feathered East Coast "snowbirds" sporting bow ties and blazers.
The hotel features a seductive spa and a swanky Club Floor lounge. It occupies an enviable stretch of Palm Beach beach and has two oceanfront pools, one for adults only. A sprawling beachfront terrace, outfitted with firepits, beckons on evenings year-round.
Eau Palm Beach is not in the center of Palm Beach, but about 10 miles south of downtown. Yet it is a destination in itself.
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is the right hotel for you if:
- You want to be on the beach, not just near it
- You're looking for a no-doubt-about-it luxury hotel
- You prefer traditional five-star hotel décor to a contemporary look
- You seek a hotel with an elegant spa in-house
- You need a good hotel gym
- You want to be near golf and watersports
- You want to bask in the refined society vibe of Palm Beach
- You're with kids or teens who will like the hotel's dedicated lounges
- You have your dog in tow and don't mind paying a hefty housekeeping fee
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa may not be the right hotel for you if:
- You prefer a sleek, modern vibe to a traditional Gold Coast mood
- You want to be near Palm Beach's Worth Avenue, and not several miles from downtown
- You're not traveling with with kids, and would prefer an adults-only resort
- You're looking for a nightlife-centric hotel filled with 20something guests